Key Features and Benefits
- High reliability galvanised steel construction for housing and impellers
- Designed for continuous operation
- Built-in thermal protection
- Operation temperature -20 ºC to +40 ºC
- Forward Curved Impellers
- Impeller sizes from 241 mm to 381 mm
- Motors available range from IP10 construction through to IP31
- High reliability, sealed for life bearings
|Max Airflow (m³/h)
|Max Current (A)
|Max Input Power (W)
|Max Speed (rpm)
|ErP Efficiency Rating (FMEG)
|Motor Insulation Class
|Temperature Range (°C)
AC Direct Drive Fans
In a direct drive fan the impeller is directly connected to the motor shaft. The blades of the fan will rotate at the same speed as the motor.
We have a full range of AC Direct Drive products utilising traditional AC Motor technology as well as three phase AC Motors with integrated inverter for higher efficiencies and more flexible controllability.
All fans are supplied with outlet flanges as standard. Supply voltages are 230/1/50 for single phase and 400/3/50 for 3 phase models.
We are able to engineer non-standard and application specific blowers, meaning your product is never compromised.
Our direct drive products benefit from a range of accessories which can be factory fitted including outlet flanges, mounting feet, cubic frames and painted finishes.