Key Features and Benefits
- Three motor sizes ranging from 53-92 mm outside diameter
- Output powers from 5-170 W
- 12-24-48 V DC, 325 V Hall Effect Only or 230 V EC versions available in both single and 3 core technology.
- EC Versions can have full on-board integrated electronics
- Constant speed, volume or pressure software available
- Locked rotor protection
- Open-frame shaded-pole motors
- 3-30 W output power
- 19 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm & 38 mm lamination pack height as standard
- Sleeve bearings
- Self-aligning ball bearings
- Controllable via transformer
- Two speeds available
- 110 V/60 Hz & 230 V/50 Hz models available
|Max Airflow (m³/h)|
|Max Current (A)|
|Max Input Power (W)|
|Max Speed (rpm)|
|ErP Efficiency Rating (FMEG)|
|Motor Insulation Class|
|Temperature Range (°C)|
Our motors can be added to your own fan assembly. We manufacture a range of motor types including:
- AC Shaded-Pole motors
- Brushless low voltage DC motors
- Mains 230 V EC brushless motors
These are available to be purchased either as motor only, or motor assembly including brackets and anti-vibration mounts etc.
We can take your free-issue parts and assemble the motor as part of your assembly on our production line. If it creates value for you, then contact us to discuss this.
As well as a standard range, we will work in partnership with you to develop bespoke, application specific motor solutions, allowing you to maintain yourself at the forefront of your market.