Taking a proactive approach to reduce our environmental impact
Torin-Sifan recognises the quality and reliability of our products and services, together with a responsibility to the environment is of great importance to our customers, employees and stakeholders.
The company is committed to providing products and services, which comply with all the relevant health and safety, environmental and pollution prevention regulations. Torin-Sifan strives for continuous improvements in standards and will take a considered and proactive approach to reducing the environmental impact of its operations by:
- Meeting and where possible, exceeding all relevant environmental legislation
- Complying with corporate objectives on pollution prevention, health and safety initiatives and waste The conservation of energy, water, raw materials and other natural resources
- Using non-polluting and energy efficient technologies wherever feasible in designing long-life products, thereby reducing disposal problems and subsequent environmental impact
- Minimising raw materials usage and reducing waste generated
- Wherever practical, incorporating the re-use and re-cycling of materials and packaging
- Maintaining an efficient transport fleet to minimise fuel usage and atmospheric contamination
- Providing all employees with appropriate education, training and support to fulfil their responsibilities in accordance with the companies environmental policy
- Regularly reviewing its environmental policy, objectives and targets for sustainability, ensuring it is still relevant and effective
Planting a tree scheme
We have joined Ecologi to take part in their tree planting scheme. By taking part we will not only be helping C02 emissions, but creating employment for local families and restoring wildlife habitats.
You can help us! Simply click the logo opposite to be brought to our page.